Mental Health Services
Goals of Treatment:
1. Restoration and maintenance of a healthy body lifestyle.
2. Development of a healthy relationship with self and others.
3. Treatment of psychiatric disorders related to anxiety, depression, mood disorders, and trauma and self esteem issues.
4. Renewed sense of optimism, self-confidence, physical and emotional strength.
5. Improved family and interpersonal relationships. Development of a recovery network.
6. Maintaining recovery.
Treatment Model: Bio-Psycho-Social
Live Well Services, Inc. utilizes Bio-Psycho-Social Nutritional Treatment, recognizing there are interconnecting issues that must be addressed for successful recovery from mental health issues. Treatment is multifaceted, and individualized.
Mental Health Treatment Program Outline
We propose an Intensive Outpatient approach: 3 visits per week, 4 hours of group per week, plus 1 hour of individual and/or family counseling, totaling up to 6 hours per week.
1. Psychotherapy groups: 2 times per week, 1.5 hrs each. Focus: Understanding the psychodynamic relationship between feelings, thoughts, and symptoms. Learning healthier coping strategies when dealing with depression, anxiety, anger, hurt. Supportive therapy to recognize and build strengths, assertiveness, self-esteem. Cognitive-behavioral therapy to reduce "cognitive distortions", including self-distortions. Reducing social isolation and building social supports for recovery.
2. Individual therapy: 1-2 times per week, 1 hour each. Interpersonal therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy. To address emotional and sexual trauma issues, self-esteem issues. Dealing with fears and guilt.